Terms & Conditions of Purchase
TERMS OF BOOKING - WORKSHOPS
On very rare occasions, we may need to cancel the workshop. Although we will refund your ticket in full, we cannot be held liable for any other expenses, such as travel and accommodation. Please ensure you have sufficient insurance to cover this. Also, we cannot be held liable for situations beyond our control, including (but not limited to) acts of war, acts of God, threats or acts of terrorism, civil unrest or unforeseen personal circumstances. We also can’t offer refunds for illness, travel delays or any other circumstances. Please, please, please make sure you have adequate insurance in place to cover for this.
In the event of a teacher cancellation, every effort will be made to deliver the same content by another accomplished teacher.
As you know, Social Mouth workshops are highly sought-after and often sell out very quickly. It’s important to us that when you book, you’re serious about taking up your place. Because if you’re not, that prevents someone else attending.
Because of this, we have a strict cancellation policy. Cancellations within eight weeks of the workshop will incur a 100% charge.
You may send someone else in your place if you wish. All we ask is that you pass on all relevant information to them and let us know.
While we often keep a waiting list, we will not refund your workshop fee if you are unable to attend: even if we fill the place.
It’s essential you are committed to attending this workshop and that you only sign up with this commitment in mind.
TERMS OF BOOKING - SKYPE COACHING
We're all professionals here and our time is precious. Therefore I have put together some terms and conditions of purchase which I hope you will agree are fair.
- All Skype coaching services are non- refundable.
- Coaching takes place over Skype, I can offer calls over the phone (mainland UK only) however please be aware that there may be some limitations as I am not able to share my screen with you.
- Please book in for your coaching session within three months of purchase. All unused minutes will become null and void after this date.
- I am a one-woman-band, and due to my packed schedule and the popularity of my services it may be 7-10 working days before I can book you in for the call, standard delivery is 3-5 working days. After purchase, I will provide you with a calendar for you to book yourself in for a call with as much variety of dates and times as possible.
- Any request to cancel needs to be made with no less than 24-hours notice, failure to do so will mean forfeiting your minutes. You are permitted a maximum of two requests to reschedule. If I request to reschedule, which will be rare and in exceptional circumstances only, this does not count as one of your requests to reschedule.
- Skype coaching hours are between 9 am and 6 pm GMT, Monday - Friday subject to availability. If you require coaching outside of these hours, please contact me before purchase to discuss, and I will see what I can do to accommodate you.
- These terms are also available on the final check out page, by continuing to purchase you have thereby agreed to these terms.