6-Week Instagram Group Programme
Welcome to the Social Mouth School.
This programme is aimed specifically at the retailer or creative entrepreneur looking to harness the power of Instagram to boost their business for the most important time of the year - CHRISTMAS.
Did you know, many retailers make more than HALF of their sales and profits in the three months before Christmas? Before we even get to Christmas, you need to navigate Black Friday AND Cyber Monday! Ever wondered why so many retailers fall into administration in the New Year?
To help even more retailers and independent businesses than I already do I have put together a Group programme to help you harness the power of your Instagram audience and convert them to customers (rather than just followers that like your posts). Only twelve indie businesses will be accepted on to this programme; criteria is listed at the bottom.
Each week you will receive a module to complete and a time for our weekly hourly call, all students will attend the call together to discuss how the weeks tasks and challenges have been - this will be your opportunity to discuss with me and your fellow students any pinch points you have. In between calls you will have unlimited email access to me to discuss any issues you are having personally that perhaps you don't want to share with the group. In addition, there will be a private Facebook group just for the attendees, completely optional but a place to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs.
If you miss any weekly calls, a replay will be sent out and posted to the Facebook Group.
The value of this programme is excess of £3,000 but I am offering it to you for less than half of that AND I am offering a two stage payment plan.
- Level Up Your Instagram, are you set up for success? This week we will cover writing the perfect bio, security and how to protect your account from hackers, business vs. personal accounts, how to understand analytics and what you should be monitoring (I'll give you a tip, it's not how many followers you have!)
- Setting boundaries, what to share and what not to.
- Magazine vs. Catalogue. Understanding your customer and delivering content that compels them to buy
- Planning and Creating. How to create content and where to find inspiration as well as identifying your aesthetic.
- Basic smartphone photography tips and editing skills
- Writing copy that connects, compels and captivates your customer's imagination
- Hashtags. How to identify that tags that work for both your content and your customers
- Finding your customer on Instagram and speaking directly to them!
- How to manage your time so that that you don't spend all your time on Instagram
- Everything you need to to know about how to use Instagram Stories to enhance your brand such as what to share, what not to share and how to use it to sell!
- Working with influencers, how to identify influencers to work with this Christmas, the legalities around sponsored work on social media
- The different types of Influencer Marketing Strategies you can use
- The different types of giveaways you can run, the legal requirements and how this can help grow your customer base.
At the end of the six-weeks we'll have a pre-Christmas get-together in London, involving lots of Prosecco and nibbles to celebrate the end of term and send you all off for a fantastic profitable Christmas!
- You must already have an Instagram account and be familiar with how to use it, this is not an Instagram for beginners programme
- You must have a product based business, whether you are a brick and mortar retailer, and e-commerce business or sell via third-parties such as Not On The High Street or Etsy
- You must understand that social media is a "marketing pillar' and will not fix fundamental business issues, such as a poor product availability, unfriendly user experience etc.
- You must be committed to put the time in and see the value of this course beyond your 'gram. Instagram is a part of your business story
- You must be prepared to part of the Small and Mighty Business community and commit to support your fellow students as well as learn and see your own business flourish
January intake information coming soon.