My most commonly asked questions, answered...
1. Can I interview you for my blog/podcast?
Thank you so much for asking, how very exciting. If I feel our brands have a good alignment, then sure. Please reach out to me using my contact form.
2. Would you speak at my event?
Thank you so much for thinking of me. I am fortunate to receive many invites throughout the year to attend events and host panels but unfortunately I cannot accept them all. By all means please reach out to me using my contact form to tell me more about it and if I can attend, I will.
3. Can I appear as a guest on The Small & Mighty Podcast?
Thank you for enquiring. When the podcast was new I did an open call for guests, but unfortunately now I have so many guests and only so much time to record episodes. At this time I am not taking submissions.
4. I've written a great article that I'd love to publish on your blog.
Congratulations on writing such a great piece. At this time my blog is just for my marketing and small business musings so I will politely decline at this time.
5. Are your workshops available on YouTube?
At this time my workshops are in-person only, however I do have plans to create online workshops in the not too distant future, so please sign up to my mailing list to be first to know.
6. I love what you do and as a Social Media Manager myself I'd love to learn all your secrets. Will you train me up?
Thank you so much for your kind words. At this time I only work with product based businesses, but never say never I may well branch out and build a network of social media experts under the Social Mouth brand. If you'd be interested in learning more then please reach out to me via my contact form and when and if that time comes, I will be in touch.
7. I'd love to have a chat with you over the phone but I can't find your phone number?
Because Social Mouth is just me, I choose not to publish my phone number. I would however love to find a time to chat with you, please reach out to me using my contact form and we'll find a mutually convenient time to catch up.
8. I'm a service based business, can I work with you?
At this time, no. You are welcome to attend my "How to Build Your Brand on Instagram" workshops but all my 1:1 services are for product based businesses only.
9. When does your "Instagram for Business" ecourse open?
My ecourse opens the first Tuesday of January, April, July and September. You can make sure you don't miss the short enrolment window by signing up to my newsletter here.
10. I think your free resources are great, would it be OK if I rebrand them and shared them with my own audience?
It goes without saying, that this would be copyright infringement. I don't own the copyright for a thirty-day challenge but I do have the copyright to the content, the content pillar formula amongst other things. So I'd really rather you didn't, it's not only damaging to my brand, but to yours too. By all means tell people about my resources, Instagram challenges, blog post etc but rather than send it directly to them, encourage your business friends to download them for themselves.
11. I love the phrase "Small and Mighty", would it be ok if I made t-shirts with the phrase on and sold them?
I'm so glad you love it (many don't realise the acronym is SAM), but the thing is I actually paid a lot of money to own the trademark "Small and Mighty" as well as "Small & Mighty", so I would really rather you didn't use it without consulting with me first. You never know, maybe we could do something together.
12. I'd to join the #smallandmightystories challenge, how do I get the prompts?
Yay! Please do join the challenge and spread the word about it. You can access the prompts by signing up to my newsletter, which gives you the password to my free resource library where you can download the prompts.